In addition to this name change form, the shareholder of the housing cooperative must submit a copy of the official civil status document to our customer service for the change in the share register of the apartment. This can be done by mail, at our offices on site or by attaching a scanned copy at the end of this form.

    Allowed file types .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf