When moving in or out, always file a move-in notification to the housing cooperative’s resident register. For example, if you lose your key, the apartment door can only be opened to a person on the resident register. A change of name to the apartment door and the staircase board or mailbox also requires a move-in notification.

This notification to the housing cooperative does not replace the statutory notification of change of address to the local register office, which you can make via this link.

    Details of the person moving

    Others moving at the same time

    Where you are moving from

    Where you are moving to

    Further information

    owner of the shares entitling to possessiontenantother YesNo YesNo